Mortgage Broker vs. Bank: How Mortgage Brokers Are Different from a Bank
If you are in the market for a mortgage, you might consider heading to your bank’s local branch to speak with the loan officer. That may seem like the most logical choice since you have an existing relationship. What you may not realize is that there is another option that may result in lower interest rates and a better mortgage experience. Why not consider discussing your needs with a mortgage broker in Tecumseh? While not as popular as banks, brokers can offer additional services that a bank cannot.
Join the trend and contact the team at Axiom Mortgage Solutions. Our licensed specialists can help you find the right lending solutions for your needs and budget. We sit down with you, discuss your needs, and make the process as seamless as possible.
Understand the Differences Between a Mortgage Broker and a BankWhile both institutions deal in lending solutions for their customers, some significant advantages and disadvantages can affect your experience and your pocketbook. Consider how banks and brokers differ:
- You probably have an established relationship so that you can trust them with your financial future.
- Since banks provide a range of financial products, you have access to a broader view of your wealth.
- You may experience potential efficiencies when additional accounts are within the same organization.
- There is the sense of stability that an established institution can bring, and they are required to follow federal underwriting guidelines.
- They can only provide you with their products at their rates. If they turn you down, you have to go to another organization for a loan.
- As mortgage specialists, they are licensed and extremely knowledgeable in their forte. They know what you need to get approved and can guide you on how to improve your current standing.
- The process is handled from start to finish through one company that will shop around to find multiple lenders for you. You do not have to go to different lenders for your needs.
- Because they have access to multiple lenders, they can often offer better rates than major banks.
- It is possible that they can work with you even if you have a poor credit history or are self-employed.
See the Difference – Work with an Experienced Mortgage Broker in WindsorTalk with the professionals at Axiom Mortgage Solutions when you are in the market for a new mortgage for homes in Windsor, Tecumseh, Leamington & Essex County. We will discuss the options available including variable rate, fixed, and second mortgages that will support your financial goals. Let our years of experience give you the advantage you have been looking for.
Get in touch with the team at Axiom Mortgage Solutions to find the perfect mortgage for you. Contact us today.